The PLAN in new room is to create as much SPACE as possible. I can do this by putting all filing cabs on wheels. Everything on wheels. Then with an overhead scaff grid and clean / free wall I can operate it as a studio and actually work towards making the films I have been planning and devising for years. The whole room is also a DARKROOM as there are no windows. Things like old Kalee projector bases become incredibly useful as bases for scenery, lighting rigs, model rigs, projector rigs, etc. There are no distractions out here. The cycle from the station is arduous and my back is killing me. Once in, its the same bunker vibe as the office at the Cube. Time flies by as one scurries deeper and deeper into the rabbit hole……….
- Possible look of orginal Edward Thomas Memorial Hall for Bristol Centre for the Deaf built in 1916
- 2 old architects plans of the Cube Cinema
- Old days, Ray and Mark Berry.
- To boldly go
- Home for steenbecks
- Cinema techniques in alternative image applications as practical history.
- in the middle of nowhere there is here