Old photo of Mark Berry on one of his UK visits. Ray is probably playing with Danny who is out of shot. This is the back door of the projection room at the Cube Cinema which leads out onto the roof of the garages in Princess Row.
- Possible look of orginal Edward Thomas Memorial Hall for Bristol Centre for the Deaf built in 1916
- 2 old architects plans of the Cube Cinema
- Old days, Ray and Mark Berry.
- To boldly go
- Home for steenbecks
- Cinema techniques in alternative image applications as practical history.
- in the middle of nowhere there is here