Well, cabin in the corner of the garden anyway. Trying to crack on with this so that anyone who wants to come and work at Asylum or my studio can stay here. Anyone who doesn’t want to work here can stay as well because that is what friends are for. It will have double bed, woodstove, a fax line, morse code terminal and electrification. Guests can use the house WC and the plan is to build an outside kitchen and traditional Cob oven. Im naming it ‘The Library’ because I’m ging to fill it with books, 95% of which are about cinema apparatus, film theory, experimental film and the other 5% is about Toads.