ENVIRONMENTAL TOUR OF THE BRISTOL CHANNEL
In September 2009 I undertook an unplanned and non rehearsed Environmental ‘derive’ along the entire coast of the greater Bristol Channel. Moving and living in a van and carrying a sound system and electronic instruments we set out to explore the coast as a framework to stage impromptu gigs and as an informing source for any works made.
see basic website documentation here
List of past live shows
- H&H. Residents night at Cube Cinema. 2nd November 2012?
- 2nd April 2011. Cube Cinema. Solo as part of the Cubes Radiophonic Workshop weekend.
- 28th November 2009. Cube Cinema. Solo and duet with Max Eastley. MP3 files Here
- 10th – 18th September 2009. Various locations around the Bristol Channel.
- 25th April 2009. Ambush Cinema. Blaxhall Village Hall. With Team Brick and Dokkebi Q.
- 19th May 2008. Cube Cinema, Bristol. Support for ‘Stars Of The Lid’.
- 20th November 2007. Corsica Studios, London. Suport for Murcof.
- 27th October . Cube Cinema, Bristol. Support for Andy Moor and DJ rupture.
- 22nd September 2007. Spike Island, Bristol.QUWACK(E) Collaboration and solo.
- 2nd June 2007. Venn Festival, Bristol. Arnofini Dark Studio. see Venn.
- 9th March 2007. Cube Cinema as support for Semiconductor vs Antannae Farm. see Review.
- 2nd Feb 2006. Tollgate House, Bristol. Commission. Live Oscillascope mix.
- 22nd September 2005. Cube Cinema. Support for Lawrence English.
- 1st April 2004. Louisiana, Bristol. Support for Black Dice.
- 31st October 2004. Cube Cinema. Support for Duodecimo. Under_score night.
- 17th November 2004. Cube Cinema. Support for Pole. See Adam Faradays Photos
- 24th September 2004. Mutant Textures, Cosies, Bristol. Float records.(first solo show)
- June 2003. Ashton Court Festival, Blackout Tent. With Team Brick.
- Feb 2003. Cube Cinema. As trio ‘Vi’ with Peter and Geir. Support for E.A.R.